A Government investment fund is seeking for a Director of Business Development
1. Identifying potential partnerships between Israeli and WW companies or academic institutions
2. Assuming all aspects of business development, including cultivating contacts and following news and trends for assigned sectors of the economy.
3. Maintain and develop new relationships in the ever-changing technological environment.
4. Cooperating with other organizations, associations, and government offices to plan and oversee events, seminars and business missions.
5. Building a network of professionals to help support collaborations.
6. Evaluating projects and conducting due diligence to assess technological feasibility and business potential
7. Performing administrative and budget related tasks.
1. Advanced degree in Science or Engineering;
2. Degree and/or industry experience in a Life Science related subject – advantage.
3. Experience in industry, including business development experience. Experience in the U.S. – advantage.
4. Familiarity with the Israel’s industry and the U.S industry.
5. Capability to deal with diverse technology subjects and interact with technology experts.
1. Exceptional oral and writing communication skills in Hebrew and English.
2. Strong work discipline, including in a time-difference environment
3. Creative; capability to develop and realize new ideas and opportunities.
4. Strong computer and internet proficiency, including Microsoft Word/Excel/ PowerPoint, internet tools, etc.
5. Team worker and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
6. Willingness and ability to travel.